The GMAT Min/Max Problems module is one of the GMAT Quant topics from my GMAT Study Guide. This module includes recommended GMAT study materials and GMAT practice questions from the Official Guide and Veritas Prep GMAT books. It covers concepts and approaches for solving min/max scenario problems, including maximizing one quantity by minimizing others, and vice versa.
If you are having any trouble interpreting and/or solving the GMAT practice questions for this module, you may also want to review the GMAT Word Problems module.
Veritas Prep GMAT lesson sections
- Lesson 11: Word Problems Skillbuilder pages 57-59
- Lesson 11: Word Problems Lesson pages 101-103, 105
Veritas Prep GMAT homework questions
- Lesson 11: Word Problems: 77, 82, 89, 92, 102
Official Guide GMAT practice questions
- GMAT Official Guide 2019: 40, 80, 101, 157, 225, 301
- GMAT Official Guide 2019 Diagnostic Test (2018 and 2017 have same question numbers): 45
- GMAT Official Guide Quant Review 2019: 94, 194
- GMAT Official Guide 2018: 90, 124, 157, 225
- GMAT Official Guide Quant Review 2018: (none)
- GMAT Official Guide 2017: 107, 140, 224
- GMAT Official Guide Quant Review 2017: (none)/li>